Chapter #36

Last Chapter:

Erza's POV

Both of them turned around and I smiled at them saying "You two make a nice couple." With that, the driver drove off leaving the two of them behind with red faces.

--------------------------------------------------------

Honey's POV

After school was over, Takashi and I went to his home to do our homework. We didn't have much to do but enough that it took us three hours to complete.

Although, some of the homework was a little hard but that is expected because Takashi and I were in the highest level classes that is offered at our school.

When we finished our homework, we both just sat there in silence for a while and then Takashi just said, "I'm happy for Tamaki and Haruhi."

I look at him and say "What?" He looked away from the window and at me saying "They're happy with one another. I'm happy for them."

I then smiled and nodded my head saying "I agree. They're happy to have each other. Although, I think that it will be funny when Haruhi's father finds out about them."

Takashi nods his head in what I believe to be agreement before saying "I think that he will be alright with it but will most likely try to hurt Tamaki in some way."

I let out a laugh and say "That is very true. I remember when we went to go visit Haruhi's home for the first time, Tamaki got thrown into a wall."

Takashi nods his head once more and then we were silence once more. It seems that there was nothing else for us to talk about so we just sat there waiting or a new topic to come to mind.

Wendy's POV

After we left Tamaki and Haruhi in the park, Erza put the window up and we all just sat in silence. This seems to happen a lot, the silence.

Although there are definitely things that we can talk about, we all just seem to enjoy the silence more than actually conversation. Which I find strange because Natsu does talk a lot.

I don't mean that in a bad way though!

Natsu just expresses himself through his words and actions a lot more. This silence is sort of making me uncomfortable if I'm being honest.

Anyways, the drive to the manor as long and silent. There was also a lot of cars around us and I believe that the drive said that is as traffic so it would takes us a little longer to get there.

I believe that we have been in this limo for about an hour and from what the driver said, it normally only talks about half an hour to get to the manor but traffic is making it take longer.

So I guess that we have about another half an hour to an hour left until we get there and I don't think that I can handle this silence much longer.

I then let out a sigh before looking out the window. My sigh was what caused Gray to ask me, "Wendy, are you bored?" I keeping looking out the window saying "Yeah."

I think he smiled at me but I don't know because I'm not looking at him as he said "Sorry, sitting in this limo must not be the most entertaining."

I then smile and say "That is true. Also the silence is very uncomfortable too." Erza then said "I have to agree. This silence is very uncomfortable. Usually there is more talking."

That as when I looked towards the group as Gray looked at Natsu saying "So, what are you going to tell Lucy when we get to the manor?"

--------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

I don't own the video