Chapter #28

Last chapter:

Kyoya's POV

I just have to work for it and once I have that answer, I will have everything that I really need about her right now. But who knows, I might need more questions answered along the way.

--------------------------------------------------------

Honey's POV

School the next day was okay but my favorite part was the time that everyone got to set up for the clubs that they are in for later on in the day.

Although all that we did in the Host Club was fix the room for later to go along with out theme for today, I still got to overhear everything that other people were talking about.

My favorite conversation was the one that Tamaki and Haruhi were having. Since Mori and I were near them, I saw able to listen in on everything while doing some of the work.

"What are you doing later?" I heard Haruhi ask Tamaki as Haruhi put some fake flowers onto the wall. Tamaki responded by saying "Nothing, I think that I might just go home after clubs are over."

Haruhi then said "We could go somewhere if you want?" I saw Tamaki look at Haruhi in shock after he hangs some more flowers onto the wall.

He thought for a moment before saying "Sure, what place do you have in mind?" Haruhi put some torches up saying "I was thinking we could go to the park for a while."

Tamaki answered back by saying "Sounds like a plan. After club hours, we will go to the park. Unless you want to drop your thing off at home first and then we can go to the park?"

Haruhi looked at him and smiled saying "It's alright, I can have my bag with me. It's not a big deal. Besides, if I was to drop my bag off and my father was there; you and I both know that he wouldn't let me leave."

Tamaki laughed a little before saying "That is very true."

'They're very cute together' I thought to myself as I took a piece of candy which made Mori gave me a look.

Gray's POV

After I said that to Erza, I made my way back to mine and Natsu's room. But just as I was about to walk completely into our room, the door was opened just enough for me to here Natsu say "I've got to let her go."

I smiled a little at his words but I knew that he was hurting so I made no comment as I walked into the room saying "Feeling better?"

I heard Natsu sigh before saying "I'll go back home with you all but I want to say goodbye first." I shut the door to our room and said "What changed your mind?"

Natsu fell backwards onto his bed as I sat down on mine and said "I realized how I was acting and that I should be happy for her. I shouldn't be trying to take away something that makes her happy."

He then put his right arm over his eyes as he said "So if Hikaru makes her happy, then I have no right to get between them just to make myself happy."

I smiled at his words before saying "So, you finally understand." He nodded his head and so I said "I'm glad that you came to reason and although it may be hard to let Lucy go, just remember that you can still protect her and be there for her as her friend."

Natsu sighs once more before saying "I know and I will be. That's my new goal now. I will protect her when others can't, I won't let her get hurt."