Chapter #58

Last Chapter:

Happy’s POV

Right after they got thrown away from the rest of us, they both got back up and Erza was now angry.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tamaki’s POV (Before Hikaru ran off)

After Lucy went off to go find the others, everyone was silent. No one said a word to one another but our thoughts seemed to all be busy.

I glanced at Kyoya before looking at the table. I want to know what is going on inside his head so that I can understand him. I know that there was a reason that he wanted to come here and I went along with it so that I could know why.

It is a risk to come here and I know that because I’m just doing what Kyoya wants me to do but it's a risk that I’m willing to take to get my questions answered. Kyoya and I may be long time friends but this is something that I won’t let him take too far.

But then my thoughts were interrupted by the train stopping abruptly and then starting up again a few seconds later. Then not even a minute later, there was a loud bang. It seems that a lot is happening on this train, there is no moment to rest.

After we heard the bang, Hikaru went off running towards the direction of the sound. Right after he went off running, Kaoru called out to him but Hikaru just ignored him.

So the next best thing to do is to run after him and so we did.

Mori’s POV

Once Erza and Gray were standing back up again, Erza was angry and everyone could tell but we all said nothing to her.

I then looked at Haruhi and Mitsukuni to see that they’re doing fine but that doesn’t mean that we’re safe.

I have to keep them as safe as possible until this person is gone. Although, Mitsukuni doesn’t really need my help. It's better that he and I don’t attack because we would most likely do no damage to this enemy.

I then looked at Lucy who was standing in front of us, I could tell that she was scared but didn’t show it. Doing this job must be dangerous but she doesn’t let it show. She must have gone through a lot before we met her.

“Where is he?!” Natsu screamed out in rage as everyone looked around the train cart. There was no one there that we could see but someone or something must be here. The back of the cart didn’t just destroy itself.

Then out of nowhere, Wendy said, “To the right! I hear something to the right!” Everyone looked in that direction only for a gust of wind to fly by.