Chapter #37

Last Chapter:

Wendy's POV

That as when I looked towards the group as Gray looked at Natsu saying "So, what are you going to tell Lucy when we get to the manor?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Mori's POV

After that talk with Mitsukuni, we continued to sit in silence as if we both had nothing that we wanted to say.

Although the both of us knew that there were many things that we could say, we just kept them to themselves and I think that is what we both wanted.

So we sat in silence until I looked at the time to see that Mitsukuni needed to go home due to dinner being close.

I grabbed his stuff and stood up saying "Its time for you to be heading home." Mitsukuni smiled at me and said "Thanks Takashi! See you tomorrow!"

I nodded my head and watched as he made his  way out of the manor and across the street to his home where his family must be waiting for him so they could start eating.

Once I saw Mitsukuni enter his front door, I made my way to where my family was and sat down across from my younger brother so that we could start eating.

While dinner was going on, no one really spoke to me which was normal. It wasn't like they forgot I was there, I just don't talk much which my parents are okay with.

No one needs words to speak; our bodies, facial expressions, and gestures say everything that we want to say and maybe a little bit more.

Happy's POV

Here Carla and I were, in a trunk.

Together.

No one else around.

What to do, what to do.

Ahhhhhhh! Where is everyone?!

Did they all leave?!

Did someone kidnap us?!

I think by now I was crying because Carla said "I can hear Wendy, it seems we are going to go see Lucy."

My tears were then gone instantly and I looked at Carla saying "Really?!" She looked back at me saying, "Yes."

"They didn't leave us?" I asked, she said "They didn't leave us."

"We weren't kidnapped?" I asked her, she sighed saying "We weren't kidnapped Happy."

I smile came to my face as I said, "Yay! I thought someone saw us and decided that they wanted to keep us so they took us from everyone. I don't want to be kidnapped by strangers."

Carla gave me a look that gave the message of, 'Shut up and stop talking' So, I did just that and we sat in complete and utter silence for around ten minutes.

It was a long and boring ten minutes but that was all I was able to last until I said, "What do you want to do?"

Carla said nothing to be so I looked over towards her to see that she was sleeping so I looked away saying "Sleeping. That sounds nice."

So I walked over to Natsu's things and laid down. I then closed my eyes and went to sleep.

The last things I heard was Gray asking, "So, what are you going to tell Lucy when we get to the manor?"