Chapter #62

Last Chapter:

Erza's POV

Not that I was expecting one.

--------------------------------------------------------

Loke's POV

After leaving Lucy that night, I've been in the Celestial Spirit World since. It was just like any other day here, calm. There hasn't been a need to summon any of us since that fight with the silver haired man which I wasn't a part of, I had to hear it from Aries.

It made me sad that I wasn't invited to go to the fight by Lucy but then again, I can understand that my wonderful ability might not have been needed for such a simple person as that silver haired man.

I let out a sigh and looked towards the never ending sky of my world. I sometimes wish to go back into the world that Lucy and everyone else lives and explore endlessly. But Lucy has saved me from death and for that, I am eternally grateful.

I then took in a deep breath and closed eyes. I guess I can take another nap and then later, I'll go visit Lucy.

Hikaru's POV

After meeting Sting, Rogue, Lector, and Frosch, I feel a little annoyed. I don't know why I feel annoyed but I do. But also since then, Lucy seems to be upset with me and hasn't looked at me.

Is she upset? Is she angry? Did I do something wrong? Did I overlook something? Was the way that I was acting towards her friends wrong?

I looked at her but she wasn't looking at me and so, I looked away and noticed that Kaoru was looking at me. I could tell that he wanted to talk to me but it seems that it was meant to be private.

But there was no place for a private conversation so it would have to wait until we had a chance to get away from the group to talk about whatever it is that he wanted to talk about.

So I looked out of the window and watched nature and towns go by; I felt peaceful while watching everything go by. I believe that we had another couple hours before we reached Lucy's home, this was going to be a quiet ride.

I let out another sigh and looked back at Lucy who was casually talking to Haruhi, Erza, and Wendy. I wonder what they're talking about.