Leprechaun

'Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you'

*********************

"Shawn, I think you should take that drink away from him. He's drank way too much." Harry points to Niall who kept giggling.

"No! You never take a pint away from an Irish person." Shawn shakes his head. "He'll be fine, he needs it anyway."

"Do you believe in unicorns?" Niall leans over the table to be an inch away from Harry's face.

"No, I don't." He chuckles at Niall's shocked expression. "Do you?" He smirks.

"I do! I do!" Niall widens his eyes.

"I mean I'm not surprised, after all you are a leprechaun." Harry cackles loudly.

"Oh my gosh! I am a leprechaun!" Niall touches over his face.

Shawn watches the two and smiles to himself, even if Niall was wasted as fuck and Harry tipsy, it all seemed like there was no drama between them. They seemed fine, and he liked that.

"H-how did I not notice before?" Niall sits back down. "I'm Irish. Where's my pot of gold?!"

"You probably haven't found it, or you lost it." Harry played along.

"Shit! Fuck, shit!" Niall looks under the table.

"What are you doing?" Shawn asks amused.

"My fucking gold, mate." Niall crawls under the table.

"Bud, the floor is filthy." Shawn laughs.

"Oh hi!" Niall smiles shyly at Harry, he had popped his head between Harry's legs to look up at him.

"Your pot of gold is definitely not there, love." Harry gives him a lazy smile.

"You probably have it." He narrows his eyes at him.

"I don't." He grins.

"You fucking do!" Niall pulls Harry's shirt and puts his head inside tickling him with his hair as he looks for his gold.

"That looks so wrong." Shawn laughs loudly.

"Get out of there." Harry laughs uncontrollably.

"T-The lights went out! No one move." Niall starts to freak out.

"There." Harry helps Niall get his head out of his shirt.

"Oh, thank you." He leans down and kisses Harry's knee.

"Please tell me he kissed your leg, and not something else." Shawn looks at Harry.

"I'm going to you now." Niall crawls over to the other side of the booth.

"Come here." Shawn pulls him up and helps him sit.

"I want to dance." Niall blurts out loudly.

"Go on then." Shawn pushes him lightly.

"No, in the loo. Like old times." He slowly looks over at Harry.

"I don't remember dancing in the loo— ohh you're talking to Harry." He awkwardly nods. "Go, I'll be here."

"Come on! Come on!" Niall squeals in excitement, he gets up and starts to walk over to the toilets. He hears a low chuckle behind him and feels someone's arm wrap around his waist. He glances down and sees familiar tattoos so he leans back and smiles.