Stay

"Thank you for coming on this date with me," Ben smiles at Niall who was sitting on the other side of the table.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Niall couldn't stop staring at Ben, he was too handsome he couldn't look away. He'd get embarrassed every time Ben would catch him staring.

"Thought you'd want to go out with Shawn instead." He teases.

"You're so stupid." Niall shake his head at him but smiles nonetheless.

"I'm stupidly in love with you." He winks and then laughs.

"I regret coming." He groans, Ben's jokes were the worst but the cutest.

"Aw baby, but you had a grand time golfing." Ben licks over his lips as he leaned closer.

"Yeah beating your ass at it." Niall smirks.

"Love my humble boyfriend." The blonde sighs sarcastically.

"Shut up and take me home, Benny." He laughs at Ben's gasp.

"Demanding much, love."

As Ben drove back home he could feel the sexual tension rise. He was starting to feel tightness in his trousers, he grips the steering wheel tightly. "Niall," He warns when he feels his hand by his crotch.

"Just stop here." Niall whispers into his ear pressing a light kiss on his neck.

"Baby, we're almost home." Ben bits down on his lip, pushing on the pedal a bit harder. They finally get to to Niall's flat and Ben was caught off guard when Niall pushes him down on the bed and straddles his waist.

"Fuck Ben." Niall leans down and feverishly kissing him while palming him through the trousers.

"You're so hot when—shit." He moans out loudly.

Niall helps Ben take off his shirt and bottoms, he stares down at Ben's bare chest and smiles. He starts to slowly roll his hips down on him as he pressed kisses on his neck, he loved feeling the effect he had on Ben. "You're so hard."

"Only for you." Ben looks up at him with his eyes full of lust and love.

"I love you." Niall mumbles against his skin. He hears him hum softly to that. He feels Ben's hands roam his bum pushing him down even more making them both moan.

"Take it all off." Ben says.

"Okay." He sits up pulling his jumper off and pulling down his jeans leaving only his briefs. He hovers over Ben and smiles.

"You're beautiful, I hope you know that." He cups his cheek.

"Ben, you're beautiful too." Niall closes his eyes.

"I love you, baby, so fucking much." Ben goes to say something else but he gets stopped by Niall's soft lips on his. He flips them over so that he was now hovering over Niall.

"Are you going to make love to me or just stare at me?" Niall raises his brow at him.

"Just stare." He laughs burying his face in the crook of his neck.

"Are you sure about that?" Niall thrusts up making Ben groan.

"You're naughty." He starts to kiss down his neck to his chest and abdomen. Ben traces his fingertips lightly on Niall's hipbone, pulling his briefs down slowly.

"And you're a fucking tease." Niall whines.

"Am I now?" He presses a kiss on Niall's clothed hard on.

"Ben, I swear—" Niall was frustrated, he glares at Ben when he gets off of him.

"Someone knocked." Ben whispers.