A/N

So as we all know by now, I am complete trash for Robert Downey Jr. What else is new, right?

Guess what I've decided to do instead of working on my Marvel series and my 4 other works in progress... That's right, hoping on the Social Media fanfic trend because why not. It's way easier than actual writing and it gives me an excuse to procrastinate, so here we are.

Also there is a terrible shortage of RDJ/Tony Stark stories in general so naturally it's my civic duty to fill that gap.

Anyway, this Social Media fanfic ties in with my Marvel Series 'The Saga of the Harpy' but you DO NOT need to read it to be able to follow this book.

'The F*cked Up Club' tells the fictional 'real life' events happening during the shooting of the first Avengers Movie, therefore it will be set in 2012 (but that's really not important tbh).

I'd like to point out that there will be quite a bit of swearing (if that wasn't made obvious by the title) in this story, mention of substance abuse and mental health issues. So consider this your trigger warning.

Hope you enjoy it!

-L

P.S: Most of the photoshop and manips are done by me which explains why they're so shit. So please don't judge I TRIED MY BEST OKAY.