one.

kim namjoon had been lost in the everlasting path that leads to god knows where

kim namjoon had been lost in the everlasting path that leads to god knows where. he had been surrounded by trees for what seemed to be like days.

how did he end up in this perpetual journey filled with nothing but dead leaves and trees?

~

once again, 16-year-old kim namjoon gets beaten up by a group of older kids with the intentions to cause chaos and make the student's lives an absolute hell.

namjoon let the teenage boys attack him ruthlessly. scratch marks, bruises and cuts were the outcome of their assault.

the young man gazed at his new cuts that were dispersed over his arms, along with scars from previous attacks.

he had enough of being in pain, physically and mentally. he thought that he would hold the forceful desire to scream and cry and run away as far as his legs could withstand.

and that's exactly what he did; he ran through the fields as fast as he could and into the forest nearby. he would be back before sunset before anyone was concerned about his absence.

~

he knew he went too far into the forest when he could no longer see where the fields were in the distance. it had now long gone sunset and he had no clue where he was.

namjoon's legs had given out, and he was now laying on the dampened leaves and patches of wet mud, staring at the bright stars that contrasted with the dark sky perfectly.

he wanted to curl into a ball and cry so loudly that his parents could hear his wails, signalling them to come to rescue their baby.

his eyes closed, trying to hold back the waterfall of tears that would come surging out of his eyes. in moments he had fallen into a deep slumber on the rock-like ground.