forty six.

"i'll go and see how jimin is doing with yoongi

"i'll go and see how jimin is doing with yoongi. have a little nap, pretty bunny," namjoon told jungkook, rubbing his cheek with his thumb in adoration.

jungkook nodded, closing his eyes and relaxing.

"have a good sleep, bunny," namjoon kisses jungkook's nose and stood up to go to the kitchen.

"oh, namjoon, perfect timing! i was just going to begin putting the cream on yoongi... but..."

yoongi was hissing at jimin. "no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! NO! NO CREAMY!" yoongi shouted, still hissing at jimin.

"but yoongs, you have to—"

"HISSSSS!!"

namjoon rubbed his head in confusion. "what is even happening?"

jimin walked up to namjoon and whispered in his ear, telling him to corner yoongi.

jimin went to the left, walking around the kitchen island, as namjoon stalked around the right-hand side.

"n-nooo!" yoongi crouched in the corner of the kitchen, turning into a human ball.

jimin picked up yoongi, lying him down on the kitchen island. "namjoon, get the cream, i'll calm yoongi down."

namjoon dived his hands into the first aid kit and took out the anti-infectant cream, opening it and placing it on yoongi's wound on his arm.

"OWWIE!!" yoongi screamed, squirming on the cold surface.

"calm down, yoongs," jimin kissed around yoongi's face. although yoongi continued hissing, the panic rushing through his veins had slowed.

"there, it's not too bad, is it?" jimin whispered in yoongi's ear.

"m-meow..." yoongi purred.

"i genuinely don't know what's happening, nor do i intend to find out," namjoon said, squeezing the cream onto the cuts on yoongi's stomach, nearing the end of the anti-infectant cream-filled journey down yoongi's body, thus leading to the end of his confusion over kitten-yoongi.

"almost done, kitten," jimin stroked yoongi's cheek down to his jawline, soothing yoongi's fierce attitude to the max.

"and we're done! see ya weirdos!" namjoon walked out of the kitchen, feeling contented and oddly tranquil.

"namjoooooonieeeeeeee..." jungkook whined from across the room, extending both of his arms toward namjoon.

"yes, bunny?" namjoon walked along the red carpet up to the half-asleep jungkook.

"cuddlesh..." jungkook squeezes and un-squeezes his hands, gesturing for namjoon to come into his arms.

"ok then," namjoon almost squishes jungkook on the sofa and shortly afterwards, he found a way to fit on the sofa.

"namjoonie... it hurtsh..."

namjoon placed jungkook's head on his chest, wondering to himself why jungkook was speaking as if he was a 5-year old.

"hey... namjoonie?" jungkook whispered, looked up at namjoon as he listened to namjoon's calmed heartbeat.

"yeah, bunny?"

"i w—"

"WE'RE BACK!" you shouted, startling namjoon, jungkook, jimin and yoongi all at once.