thirty four.

almost everyone in the hideout had fallen asleep in their beds or the beanbags

almost everyone in the hideout had fallen asleep in their beds or the beanbags. namjoon, still wide awake, could hear the snores of several men coming from different parts of the hideout.

why was namjoon wide awake? he was worried for yoongi and jungkook, still (although it was mostly because the men's snores were really loud).

namjoon couldn't stop thinking of them both. the way they both acted to yong-sun's mention panicked namjoon as much as it panicked the rest of the gang.

he has to go see them.

as far as namjoon was concerned, they were sleeping in beanbags. with that in mind, he creeped out of the shared bedroom and into the gaming room.

yoongi wasn't in any of the beanbags, although the bathroom light was on, so namjoon assumed he was in there,

jungkook was sleeping peacefully on his red beanbag, hands dusted against his chin and his mouth slightly agape.

namjoon kneeled down and wiped jungkook's cheek with his thumb, taking in his adorable he was when he slept.

jungkook's eyes suddenly opened up and he jolted up into a sitting position on the beanbag, panting.

"n-namjoonie... i had... a nightmare..." jungkook said cutely through his panting as he extended his arms out to namjoon, wanting a cuddle.

"aww. what was the nightmare about, bunny?" namjoon sat beside jungkook on his beanbag, engulfing jungkook in a hug with jungkook's head resting on namjoon's chest.

"yong-sun's gang caught up to us and took some of us away..." jungkook would sniffle loudly, lifting his head to show namjoon his tear-ridden, "they took you away, namjoonie... they took you away!" jungkook burst out crying into namjoon's pyjama shirt.

namjoon rubbed the top of jungkook's head soothingly as jungkook let his emotions spill from his eyes. "i'll be fine, bunny. we'll all be fine."

namjoon then kissed the top of jungkook's head, not really realising that he did so until the latter looked up at namjoon with widened eyes.

"y-you just..."

"yeah, i did bunny," namjoon tried to play it off cool, although his act was broken when jungkook leant into namjoon's face and kissed his lips.

jungkook places his hands on namjoon's face as namjoon slowly kissed back.

they both stopped as they heard a cough come from behind them, and when they turned, they saw yoongi stood there, making a heart with his hand and putting it around the two.

"hehe, sorry, i just ship you two SO much."