forty two.

~

~

"count them."

"GAH! O-ONE..."

~

"i can get the bomb," you said to yeonjun, who was still staring lovingly into your eyes. "i know a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that can make one quickly, and he can ship it to you."

"well, that's perfect! thanks y/n, you're great," yoongi patted your shoulder, smiling at you.

"i'll go there now. you may get it as early as tomorrow if the guy ain't busy. i'll see y'all later," you patted yeonjun's head as you walked out of the hideout.

"i just hope to god that yoongi is alright..." jimin bit his lip in panic.

~

"someone please... help..."

~

"namjoonie..." jungkook sleepily whispered as he cuddled up to namjoon's side in the spare room's bed.

"yeah, bunny?"

"i-i was so scared earlier. i thought you were gone forever," he nuzzled his head further into the crook of namjoon's neck, struggling to contain more tears.

"don't worry about that, bunny. i'm here now with you."

"but what happens if you get caught by them again, and you don't come back to me? bunny'll be sad," jungkook pouted, accidentally pecking namjoon's neck.

"u-uhm.. well, that's not gonna happen, baby bunny. we're going to stay together forever and we'll live together until i die," namjoon's small speech made jungkook burst out into tears as he hugged namjoon tightly.

"i love you, i love you, i love you!" jungkook lifted himself and showered namjoon with kisses all over his face.

"gah! jungkookie, stop, hehe!" namjoon giggled loudly, covering his face with his hands as he continued to kiss various parts of his face.

"never!!" jungkook's kisses sped up, and shortly afterwards, they slowed down, and jungkook's final target had become namjoon's lips.

"now that we have no interruptions in sight..," jungkook smirked and kissed namjoon's lips passionately, as namjoon's hands moved from his face to jungkook's, then ghosting his fingers down his neck and arms, reaching his waist and gripping onto them as if there were no tomorrow.

"crap, namjoon, you're amazing," jungkook said between their make-out session, delving back into the kiss...

~

"please... s-stop, i beg you!" yoongi screamed as the men continued beating him.

"carry on counting!" yong-sun screamed into yoongi's face, as he cried out:-

"AAHHHH!! ONE HUNDRED AND GODDAMN SEVEN!"

~