twenty seven.

"i never got anything from their software, i just needed to hack into their systems and shut them down as quick as possible before they arrested us," jungkook had his arm around namjoon's hip as they were both sat on the rock-hard bed

"so... seokjin and hoseok are... robots too?!" namjoon widened his eyes and jumped back slightly in his position.

"yup. they're technically half-robots. they go through a surgery conducted by qualified surgeons that implants a few wires and stuff into their brain, so they have the functions that a robot has, but they're still human. it's only for location purposes, though, so their boss knows where they are at all times."

namjoon compared jungkook to hoseok and seokjin in his thoughts. all three act like humans and have human abilities, but in their brains, they're robots.

"so how come you seem so realistic? actually, i mean, how come you seem so much like a human, even though you're a complete robot?"

"i'm part of the new models of robots. back in the day when neon district was a popular tourist attraction, there were no robots like me; all the robots looked like a box with a screen for a head. the robot developers and the media weren't pleased with the design so they made robots with the same functions, but with enhanced design, and the outcome is me. come on, we should head out and see if we can find the gang."