fifty.

jimin, in taehyun's room, is lying lifeless on the wooden floor

taehyun, in the living room, is lying lifeless on the couch.

and moments after both of their simultaneous screams, all of the lights in the hideout power off, turning the dimly lit room into a pitch-black room.

what's happening?!

yeonjun, yoongi, beomgyu, kai, y/n and soobin come out of their rooms.

"turn on the light!" yoongi complained, his voice coming from the right of where namjoon was standing.

soobin turned on the flashlight on his zen mobile and moved it around. "this just seems to be a power cu—" soobin's eyes fell upon taehyun, whose face was covered in blood, "TAEHYUN!!"

jungkook came out of the room, cradling jimin in his arms whilst sniffling and evidently crying, "jimin's...dead..."

yoongi saw jimin, unconscious in jungkook's arms and ran towards him, snatching jimin from his grip.

"no... please don't leave me, jimin... PLEASE!" yoongi kneeled on the floor, crying and screaming at the same time while he put jimin's head up against his chest.

y/n watched everything unfold whilst having a debate with their thoughts, deciding on whether she should help taehyun and jimin, or sort out what they thought was a power cut, until the door to the hideout opened, and everything went silent, causing the footsteps of the person to seem louder.

"don't you all worry... you'll all be in the same state as these two here..."