forty four.

as your group finally made it downstairs, you heard loud screams coming from across the room

as your group finally made it downstairs, you heard loud screams coming from across the room. you all sprinted when you finally recognised that these were yoongi's painful screams.

in the darkness of the room, it was hard to see and you had to depend on your vision and your hearing to navigate yourself to yoongi.

"yoongi?!" jungkook shouted, and to everyone's surprise, he received a reply.

"jungkook... help!" yoongi panted loudly, and namjoon finally found where yoongi was and ran there.

"oh... oh my god... yoongi..." namjoon covered his mouth and stared in horror at yoongi's body.

yoongi was shirtless, tied to a wooden chair in rope in several directions and blood was dripping from all over him, from his face to his stomach, from his arms to his chest. he had vibrant red marks where it looked like he had been beaten by a stick.

jungkook couldn't look at yoongi. it was too much for him. too much. all he needed to do was get him back to the hideout fast before yong-sun's men catch up to them.

jungkook took his liquid blade and cut through the rope.

"almost done... just one more.... and, THERE!" jungkook cut the last of the rope and yoongi hit the rope away from him, leaving white imprints on his chest from how tight the rope was against his skin.

taehyun lifted yoongi over his shoulder, not giving a damn whether he got blood all over him or not.

the gunshots and screams come to an end, and all is silent.

...what happened?

the group of 5 ran through their hole in the wall, out into the city.

"guys, you there?" jimin spoke into the walkie-talkie. "g-guys...?"

no reply.

"i'll go back in to find them. yong-sun's men can't kill me," jungkook stepped forward, and the group nodded.

"stay safe, bunny," namjoon walked towards jungkook and kissed his lips, causing jungkook to smile widely.

"i will, namjoonie!"