forty five.

jungkook's pov

jungkook's pov.

taking out my handgun, i stalk through the cave and walk into the hideout.

everything is deathly silent, causing everything to seem eerie and dark.

walking towards the door to the front room, i kept my handgun loaded and ready to fire.

i quickly turned around the corner and entered the front room to see multiple lifeless bodies laying in uncomfortable positions on the ground, not one of them being part of yeonjun's gang...

...but they're not here.

i walked out of the front room and went down to the basement, seeing absolutely nothing but darkness again.

"hello?!" i shouted, my voice echoing in the room.

silence.

i walked out of the basement and as i came up...

CRAP, YONG-SUN!

~

author pov.

"do you think jungkook's alright?" namjoon asked for the 5th time during this minute

"yes, he will be," taehyung sighed and rubbed his temples, getting frustrated with namjoon.

"no, he's been gone for a while," jimin butted in.

"well, go check on him if you're so con—"

AAAHHHHHH!!

jungkook just screamed.

"we need to go in!" y/n shouted, running into the cave with the rest of the group.

as soon as they all walked in, they saw jungkook kneeling on the floor, in front of yong-sun.

"HEY!" you shouted, pointing your gun at yong-sun.

yong-sun smirked whilst putting his hand up, dropping his gun.

jungkook then took the opportunity to take the gun and shoot yong-sun where he had shot jungkook — the foot.

"AAHHH!" yong-sun screamed, falling to the floor whilst holding his foot in his shaking hands.

"let me shoot him too," jimin spoke, making sure that yong-sun heard him clearly to panic the man.

"go... ahead..." yoongi croaked out quietly.

"ok, baby," jimin kissed yoongi's forehead and proceeded to take his handgun, load it and fire it at yong-sun's arm. "and that is for hurting our yoongi."

the other group of men came rushing down the cave.

"guys! we're... oh... yong-sun's being tortured, i'm guessing?" yeonjun said, unsure of what was exactly happening.

"that's what we're about to do in their basement," y/n announced, picking yong-sun up and literally throwing him into the basement, a thud echoing out as he came to contact with the ground.

"namjoon, jimin, take yoongi and jungkook back to the hideout and tend to their wounds. the rest of us can sort out yong-sun," yeonjun said, receiving nods and 'okay's.

~

"namjoon, you go into the living room with jungkook, i'll go into the kitchen with yoongi," jimin patted namjoon's shoulder, giving him a first aid kit full of medical equipment. namjoon picked up jungkook bridal style and laid him on the sofa.

namjoon opened the kit and gawked at the needles and weird substances in bottles. "...what the hell am i doing...?"

"put some anti-infectant cream on it and bandage it up. i'll go see a mechanic tomorrow and see what he can do," jungkook said softly as he closed his eyes.

namjoon took jungkook's hand in his as he put some of the cream around the wound.

"o-ow..," jungkook's hand tightly gripped onto namjoon's.

"it's alright, bunny, we're done," namjoon took a roll of bandages and put it around jungkook's wound.

"thank you so much, namjoonie."

"no problem, bunny."