twenty four.

namjoon opened the apartment door with the bold numbers '101' written on it

namjoon opened the apartment door with the bold numbers '101' written on it. namjoon walked into the room first, and noticed how dark it seemed.

he suggested that perhaps the room would be lighter if he turned on the light.

flicking the switch, he saw a neon sign light up fully, but the lightbulb had multiple cobwebs hanging from it and somehow, dirt had gotten inside of the lightbulb, and the bulb's power had faded.

he saw two beanbags, one blue and one red, similar to the gang's gaming room in the hideout.

"...oh," namjoon placed himself on the bed and bounced himself up and down conscientiously, worried that he'll break it due to the bad quality of the room. "ouch! it's as hard as a rock!"

"it sure is. this is why yoongi and i hacked into the e-cash bank's system and gathered money to purchase an executive apartment."

"didn't taehyung and jimin do that?" namjoon sat on jungkook's beanbag, the blue beanbag.

jungkook wrapped his arm around namjoon's shoulders, an action that namjoon had just been introduced to by jungkook.

come to think of it, he's never felt this level of affection before.

"yeah. they did it after us, well again, we're not sure why taehyung was arrested with jimin."

"does he have any history of other crimes perhaps?"

"well... let's just say, we're suspicious that he killed someone... more specifically a family member, our family member," jungkook looked down in sadness.

namjoon hugged jungkook, and in that moment, jungkook had cried for the first time in a while...