sixteen.

"upstairs!" yoongi shouted to namjoon, who was leading the line of 4

"upstairs!" yoongi shouted to namjoon, who was leading the line of 4. he ran up the stairs and found that he had entered the roof.

"we'll go to my hacker gang, go left!" yeonjun walked up to namjoon and pointed to where he had to go. namjoon ran in that direction, and yeonjun took his line-leadership away from him and led the way.

moments later, they were overlooking the market, where namjoon had met jungkook, yoongi and the tasty kimbap.

yummy.

walking along the roof, yeonjun walked down some ladders that clung onto the walls of a building and led down to the bizillionth alleyway that namjoon had seen in this town.

"go on, go down! it won't hurt!" yeonjun looked at a terrified namjoon.

"don't worry, i'll carry him down," jungkook raised his hand as he walked over so he was standing next to namjoon.

namjoon's mouth was agape and his eyes were wide open.

you can't carry me down those ladders!

oh wait, you're a robot... you probably could.

"let's go!" jungkook enthusiastically yells, lifting up namjoon in a bridal style. "let's jump!" jungkook, using the same time of voice, told namjoon.

"wait, what, no-AAAAAAAH!" namjoon gripped onto jungkook's neck as they both plummeted to the ground.

halfway down, jungkook pulled a parachute out of his back and they slowly descended down.

"there, it wasn't that terrifying, was it?" jungkook bunny smiled at him, causing a chain reaction of namjoon to become soft-like and cutely smile back at him, making jungkook blush and namjoon blush also.

during this period of time, his heart was beating loudly, and namjoon could feel jungkook's too. then it hit namjoon. he had a crush on jungkook...

...A ROBOT.