eighteen.

"ah, mate, you're back!" a man walked up to yeonjun and man-hugged him

"yeah, and i brought old friends and a guest!" yeonjun moved out of the way so the man could see the new arrivals.

the man gasped. "min yoongi! jeon jungkook!" the man hugged yoongi and walked over to hug jungkook, but noticed that a sleeping man was in the way, being carried bridal-style by jungkook.

"ah, that's namjoon, he's a wonderer from ilsan-gu," yoongi pointed to namjoon, whilst jungkook lightly touched namjoon's forehead to wake him up. namjoon stirred around but opened his eyes and looked around at his surroundings.

"namjoon, introduce yourself to kai," jungkook whispered into namjoon's ear, placing him down on the floor so he was stood up.

"hey there, i'm namjoon, i'm 16 and i've come from ilsan-gu," namjoon smiled, bowing at an outstanding 90° angle for kai.

"hi there, namjoon, i'm kai huening, but just call me kai, no need for formalities," kai bowed to namjoon, who smiled at kai. "let me show you around this place, assuming as you're new. yoongi, jungkook, yeonjun, go to flower prince's room, he needs some help with getting tokens for his casino game because he's struggling," kai patted yoongi's shoulder and the three boys walks off to the left, jungkook pouting.

"right, namjoon, let's give you a tour of our hacker land."