nineteen.

"

"...and finally this is my room. it has my bed, a wardrobe and a computer. it's out of bounds to everyone, except from if there's any emergencies. i spend the majority of my time in this room and the gaming room, so if you need me, i'll be in those rooms," kai pointed to a door that had a sign saying 'danger, do not trespass" in red. namjoon nodded along, wanting to drift back into sleep in jungkook's arms again.

namjoon had been shown around all of the rooms. he gathered that there were 9 rooms: kai's room, that was out of bounds; yeonjun's room, with an on-suite toilet; soobin's room, or how the members called him, 'flower prince'; b-beeomgeeoo? namjoon wasn't entirely sure how to pronounce his name. the toilet, the one that everyone could use, the gaming room, with red and blue beanbags scattered around, a pool table and a pinball machine, taehyun's room, also off limits; a living room and a spare room, only containing a bed.

namjoon had got the gist of the layout of this hideout. he must say, it has a great design for a few rooms hidden in an abandoned apartment complex.

"we can all go into soobin's room now, where everyone else is," kai signalled him to follow him to the room. he was thrilled to know that he could see jungkook again.

goddamn it, namjoon, stop thinking about him all the time!

kai opened the door and namjoon saw 6 men, huddled around the computer, with yoongi pointing at the screen and soobin typing on his keyboard.