forty nine.

author's pov

author's pov

jungkook and namjoon woke up together, all seemed perfect, and perhaps more perfect, as they woke up in each other's arms.

thoughts from yesterday rushed past their minds: yoongi shouting to everyone, jimin slightly overreacting, jimin and taehyung running out of the hideout, them not coming back for a few hours, cuddling and namjoon rubbing his face to make him fall asleep. the night was eventful to say the least.

jungkook still weren't entirely sure whether they came back in the middle of the night, although they were almost certain that they  heard a door slam shut before they went to sleep.

"we should check whether jimin and taehyung came back," namjoon mumbled sleepily, seeming as if he had just read jungkook's mind.

"alrighty," although jungkook's eyes were half-open and his brain was fighting between being awake and being asleep, he stood up and stretched.

they walked out of the spare room, only seeing darkness in the gaming room.

"i'll go to the rooms to see if they're in there, you check the living room and the kitchen out of interest," jungkook walked away, opening the door to taehyun's room, which was jimin and yoongi's temporary bedroom.

namjoon was very confused. weren't some of the boy's bedrooms out of bounds...?

namjoon walked to the living room, although he struggled to see anything, and flicked the light switch on from across the room.

and at the same time as jungkook walked into taehyun's room, they screamed out in horror.