eight.

"so, where are you from?" yoongi asked namjoon with a mouth full of food

"i was born in sangdo-dong, but i travelled here from gwangju."

namjoon looked up at yoongi, expecting him to question where sangdo-dong and gwangju are, but saw yoongi nodding along.

"oh, so you know those places?" namjoon looked at yoongi, shocked.

a pause.

"he ran away from home and found this place, didn't you, yoongi?" jeongguk tapped yoongi's arm, who seemed frozen in time. "y-yoongi?"

"uh.. y-yeah, when i was twelve," yoongi continued staring wide-eyed at the table in front of him.

"he looks like he's having war flashbacks," namjoon thought to himself, allowing himself to think of memes including war flashbacks and internally chuckle, although he knew that he shouldn't.

yoongi felt himself regain his thoughts, and the flashbacks that took over for a short amount of time vanished. "i'm sorry, i just thought about something that i didn't want to."

"oh, did i cause it? i'm really sorry," namjoon's internal laughing came to a stop and his blood filled with guilt.

"it's alright, kim namjoon. it happens from time to time. he has flashbacks that travel back to the time he was a syndicate. we should let him rest so i can tell you all about it," jeongguk stands up and carries yoongi as if he weighed nothing and takes him upstairs to his bedroom.