twenty three.

"get back here!" hoseok shouted, standing on the windowsill, ready to jump down with seokjin

"crap, we need to run!" namjoon shouted to the group. they all nodded and jungkook ran in front of everyone.

jungkook took a few turns through the maze of dark side roads and crouched on the floor with namjoon still in his arms.

he sat there for a little bit, and when he glanced at hoseok and seokjin whom had found the two, he didn't react; he just sat there.

"jungkook! we need to run!" namjoon tapped on his arm. still no response.

namjoon buried his head into jungkook's shoulder, attempting to prepare for when hoseok and seokjin catch up to them.

all that namjoon heard, however, was metal crunching together and a thud.

he looked up and saw something that he never really dreamt of ever seeing.

seokjin and hoseok were passed out on the floor.

"wh... what?" namjoon's eyes widened in disturbance and shock. looking up at jungkook, his eyes were looking for answers in jungkook's face.

"i'll tell you later when we get to another hideout, but for now, let's continue," jungkook held onto namjoon tightly and ran out of the alleyway, to see that the group had disappeared out of their sight.

"crap, they went without us!" jungkook chuckled, disappointed in himself for not staying with the gang.

"where are we gonna go?" namjoon looked around for another abandoned building, but these must have been the poorer apartment blocks.

"an apartment. we don't have much time until those two wake up," he turned around and nodded towards hoseok and seokjin, then turned a full 180° and ran towards a random apartment block.