forty seven.

"so

"so... what exactly did you do to yong-sun?" yoongi asked the group of supposed torturers, lying down on a beanbag, having one of jimin's white shirts placed over him.

"well, we did what he did to you; we tied him to a chair and cut his skin, however we cut him so much that we believe that he just passed out," kai made hand motions that matched the words that came out of his mouth.

"but... is he actually dead?" namjoon perked up from his slouching position and widened his eyes.

""he seemed dead. he just fell unconscious after our, like, 20th cut, so either he lost too much blood, or he was in too much pain," y/n explained, mimicking kai's hand motions, causing a scoff to come from his direction.

yoongi stood up, letting out his anger at everyone in the room. "guys, why the hell didn't you just kill him, you—"

yoongi cursed and insulted the group, including a worried jimin, who was attempting to calm yoongi down.

"and if you— jimin, not now!" yoongi shoved jimin away from him.

jimin stood stil, staring at yoongi in disbelief. a moment later, he was walking away from the group and was walking out of the door.

"wait, wait jimin i'm sorry!" yoongi shouted.

"i'll go for him," taehyung stood up and ran towards jimin, leaving the room at into the alleyway.

silence.

no one talked. no one really dared to speak.

"gosh... i've messed up so bad..." yoongi sits back on the beanbag slowly, wincing as the stings from his cuts came over his body. once he had sat down, he held the bridge of his nose.

"it will be alright, yoongi. he will calm down and he'll come back. he knows that he wouldn't be able to leave you entirely because he loves you with all of his heart," jungkook told yoongi, moving from his seat on the sofa to sit next to yoongi.

"i guess you are kind of right," yoongi smiles at jungkook as he sat cross-legged on the floor next to yoongi.