thirty.

when namjoon felt a vibration through him, he looked up from jungkook's unconscious being and looked around jungkook and himself, and then he realised

...jungkook's phone is ringing...

...it's gotta be yoongi!

namjoon put his hand in jungkook's back pocket, pulling the phone out and to his surprise, it was taehyung.

he answered. "hello?"

"hey, is this namjoon?" he heard a deep voice on the other end. namjoon made a mental note that the man with the deep voice was the man with the blue hair, so it's taehyung.

"yeah, jungkook passed out or something. i was worried that he had died or something," namjoon heard a gasp on the other end of the phone.

"ok, so i need you to follow my directions of where to go. we have jungkook's zen mobile tracked and i'll tell you how to get back."

~

after some twists down some main roads and side roads for a while with jungkook in his arms, he made it to where they were. yoongi, jimin and yeonjun's gang were waiting outside. it was another abandoned building, but on the other side of town, in an area named 'zaibatsu'. taehyung explained on the phone how zaibatsu was the calmer side of neon district, and their watch force was stronger.

why don't they just send the constables from zaibatsu to the city so that the watch force is stronger in the crime-ridden part of neon district?

"let's go upstairs and help jungkook first," yoongi signalled namjoon to follow him up the stairs of the abandoned building.

they got up the stairs and they entered another room. this time, it wasn't a little hideout. no, this looked like a surgeon's room.

almost everything looked white, in contrast to the outside of this room; dark and gloomy, just like the rest of this town's buildings pretty much.

"uhm, where are we, exactly?" namjoon whispered to yoongi, whilst handing jungkook to taehyung and jimin.

"it used to be the watch's property. the scientist's room. the trainee watch officers would come here to have the wires and electric plate that scans location implanted into their brains, but they abandoned it and moved another one nearer to the watch headquarters at central neon district," yoongi whispered back, the room silent and watching taehyung's movements as he placed jungkook on the surgeon's chair.