twenty six.

namjoon had woken up with the sink running in the tiny bathroom on the side of the apartment

namjoon had woken up with the sink running in the tiny bathroom on the side of the apartment. jungkook must be awake.

he turned around on the beanbag, wanting more sleep, and the sound of polystyrene balls clashing together filled the room.

"ah, you're awake," namjoon heard jungkook shout from the bathroom, and then walk through to the bedroom, and smile.

"mhm..." namjoon sat up and rubbed his eyes, and got up to the bathroom to wash up. as namjoon walked into the bathroom, he began to wonder what happened last night.

~

"get back here!" hoseok shouted, standing on the windowsill, ready to jump down with seokjin.

~

seokjin and hoseok are passed out on the floor.

~

"well... let's just say, we're suspicious that taehyung killed someone... more specifically a family member, our family member," jungkook looked down in sadness.

~

namjoon hugged jungkook, and in that moment, jungkook had cried for the first time in a while...

~

"o-oh, yes namjoon, oh my god that feels so good," jungkook fake-moa— actually, namjoon doesn't want to think about that.

~

yesterday was eventful to say the least, but namjoon knew that today would be even more eventful than the last.

actually, namjoon never asked jungkook about how seokjin and hoseok passed out on the cold ground, when jungkook had no physical contact with either of them.

"hey, jungkook!" namjoon shouted from the bathroom as he finished up washing his face. "what happened with hoseok and seokjin?"

"oh, come in. i'll tell you."

~

hoseok and seokjin woke up slowly, noticing that each of them had been on the ground, until they realised what had happened.

"THE ROBOT GOT INTO OUR SYSTEMS!" seokjin shouted out, probably making his statement audible to the whole city.

"let's get back to the cells, inform the boss about the escape of the prisoners and see what the robot got from our software," hoseok rubbed his temples, and pulled seokjin along to the watch office.

"we're so fired."