twenty five.

jungkook had fallen asleep in namjoon's embrace a few hours prior

jungkook had fallen asleep in namjoon's embrace a few hours prior. namjoon stared at jungkook's face, taking in how beautiful he was.

namjoon hardly even noticed the phone ringing in jungkook's pocket, until his body shook with the vibrations of the phone and jungkook had woken up.

"answer it for me please," jungkook whispered sleepily, "it's in the back pocket," jungkook rolled over so namjoon could reach it.

namjoon placed his hand down the back pocket of jungkook's tight jeans, blushing immensely when he felt that his hand was touching around his butt.

namjoon mentally cursed when the phone wasn't in that pocket, and travelled his hand to the next pocket.

he could feel jungkook smirking as his hand went deeper into the pocket.

"having fun there, eh?" jungkook said in a deep tone of voice, looking back whilst smirking.

namjoon lowered his head in utter embarrassment and continued to fiddle around for jungkook's phone to find that it was never in there.

"o-oh, yes namjoon, oh my god that feels so good," jungkook fake-moaned, arching his back inwards and tilting his head backwards, chuckling.

namjoon chuckled awkwardly and slapped jungkook's shoulder.

jungkook had only just noticed that he was half-asleep and had no clue what he was doing...

...oh well.