six.

jeongguk brought namjoon back to the stall, and someone else had taken the spot that jeongguk previously had

a boy with blonde hair, selling someone a few rolls of kimbap. he seemed a lot older than jeongguk, but around the same age as namjoon.

"hey, yoongs!" jeongguk walked around the stall so he was next to this 'yoongs' person.

"hey jungkook, where were you?" the boy, who seemed to have a corse voice asked jeongguk.

"showing this man around," jeongguk pointed to namjoon, who was staring at the kimbap once again.

"oh, what's his name? i've never met him before."

"his name is namjoon, kim namjoon," jeongguk smiled at namjoon.

"hi. i'm yoongi," the mysterious boy faced namjoon and smiled at him.

he looks like a gummy bear when he smiles, cute.

"hi."

"i'm jungkook's owner," yoongi's words startle namjoon a bit.

"o-oh..." namjoon's head was buzzing with thoughts of what was meant by 'owner'.

"oh no no no. he's a robot, and i take care of him," yoongi reassured namjoon.

"oh... OH... that makes a lot more sense now..."

yoongi chuckles, "don't worry, you're not the only one. and hey, if you need a place to stay you can always crash at mine and jungkook's place, it's an executive apartment."

"ah, sure, i'd love to," namjoon smiles at them both, to which they both smile back at him.