forty.

~

~

"let's get started, yoongi... hehe..."

~

all of the boys hugged jimin, who was crying due to yoongi's absence. he knew how aggressive yong-sun could get, and he was scared of what he would do to yoongi.

"we're gonna get him out jimin... don't worry, i have a plan," yeonjun ruffles jimin's head, walking away from the crowd of men.

yeonjun walked into his bedroom, sitting on his desk. "come on in, you're all granted permission."

everyone walked in a huddled around yeonjun, who got out a plain sheet of paper and a pencil.

"so... there's nine of us... there's one entrance to the room, which is kind of awkward for us if we want to get yoongi, however there was a second entrance to the beggar's cave, so with that logic, we can place a bomb there and blow up the wall, so there is a way to get two entrances," yeonjun spoke to himself as he drew out the area from the beggar's cove's entrances to the room's whereabouts.

"i know that there's a room right behind where namjoon, hoseok and seokjin were tied up, that's where yong-sun's gang went when we were all leaving," beomgyu pointed to the back of the room on the picture.

"ok. well, jungkook, do you know what the backroom of their hideout looks like?" yeonjun turned around in his chair to look at jungkook.

"yeah, let me draw," jungkook took yeonjun's pencil and drew the backroom.

the room was drawn smaller than the front room, where everyone was earlier. there were a few boxes piled on top of each other, and a desk on the right side of the drawing. after that, another room was drawn on the east of the desk. this extra room had 6 bunk beds and a few bedside tables.

jungkook took a moment to think of what else was there. "ah! the basement!" jungkook drew a small square behind the desk in the previous room, showing a door that led downstairs.

"there we go, finished! but to help you as much as possible, i'll say that if i were yong-sun, i would have put yoongi in the basement. the basement is huge, bigger than the front room, and it has a few random things in there."

"what random things?" jimin asked jungkook, who had stopped crying.

"abandoned inventions, scraps of metal, that sort of stuff. i was out in there for a small amount of time."

"alright, so here what i'm thinking... five of us go through the door and five of us detonate a bomb on the wall. that bomb will lead those five into here, behind the desk, so then those five can grab yoongi and run back out, whilst the five that went through the door can be distractions, killing any of the gang members that get in the way," yeonjun pointed his pencil around to certain areas on the paper.

"but... there's only nine of us... WAIT!" kai gasped and looked at yeonjun, as yeonjun gasped also.

"Y/N!"