twenty two.

the spare room's door swung open and all the boys walked in

the spare room's door swung open and all the boys walked in. yoongi shook him awake and namjoon sat up.

"we need to get out quicker!" an unfamiliar voice shouted from the back of the room.

"let's jump out of that window!" another unfamiliar voice had shouted from around the same area.

jungkook pulled namjoon out of bed and back into his arms in the way that namjoon knew too well. namjoon felt his cheeks become red once again.

what the hell is he doing to me?

jungkook spun around and punched the window, shattering glass that fell down the distance of the jump, which namjoon guessed to be around one and a half metres.

jungkook stood on the windowsill and jumped, landing without the help of his parachute.

"there we go," jungkook wiped the remaining glass off of himself and namjoon and waited for the rest to land on the ground.

namjoon cuddled his head into jungkook's chest, and moments later, they had all made it down.

"let's go, quick!" one of the unfamiliar men pointed to an alleyway. when namjoon saw his face, he noticed how the man had blue hair, and the other man's hair was pink-ish.

jesus, they're more clingy than jungkook and i.
i wonder if they're dating.

wait... that's taehyung and jimin!