eleven.

"the hideout is on the 4th floor of a 10-story abandoned building, down a small corridor

"the hideout is on the 4th floor of a 10-story abandoned building, down a small corridor. it's around a 5 minute walk, but whatever happens, we need to be stealthy. the watch are on patrol," yoongi explained to namjoon in the elevator. namjoon nodded.

hoseok and seokjin might be on patrol, then.

the elevator door opened and everyone walked out. shortly after, they were all greeted with a cold breeze of air.

yoongi and jeongguk fell into the shadows, leaving namjoon stranded in the streetlights, where he was quite visibly seen.

he heard footsteps, coming closer and closer to him, and then...

an arm gets wrapped around his shoulders.

crap!

"heyyyyyyy namjoon! how's it going?" he heard the voice of seokjin come from beside him.

"oh, hey there," namjoon smiled, although deep, deep, deep inside of him, he wanted to run away and find yoongi and jeongguk, he could almost feel them staring at him in most probably fear.

"we're on patrol again, but we're almost off duty and we can go back to patrol the prison cells. there's only two people there, assuming as neon district's very small, and we are lowkey terrible at our jobs of arresting people," hoseok has his hand on namjoon's shoulder, patting it every so often.

ah, taehyung and jimin.

"we should head off to the cells," seokjin patted his shoulder too. "we'll see you later, nammie."

"don't call me that," namjoon chuckled as they walked away. as seokjin and hoseok walk turn the corner, namjoon sprinted into the shadows, where yoongi and jungkook hid.