twenty nine.

bullet holes cascaded down the car and the victim's car was slowly setting on fire

bullet holes cascaded down the car and the victim's car was slowly setting on fire. the smell of smoke was already filling the spectator's noses, including namjoon's and jungkook's.

jungkook saw something, no, he saw someone. his cheery attitude had disappeared, like it had been stolen by what he had seen, and he seemed frozen in time.

"j-jungkook? are you alright?" namjoon waved his hand in front of jungkook's eyes. he didn't blink.

"we... we need to go somewhere else, and fast..." jungkook stayed looking at what he was looking at, whilst gripping tightly onto namjoon's hand.

"alright," namjoon picked jungkook in a bridal style, just like how they did vice versa, and ran out of the crowd of spectators. jungkook looked tired, like he was about to pass out.

crap! is he dying?!

"please... just get somewhere... quiet... quick," jungkook was opening and closing his eyes, fighting the tiredness away.

namjoon sprinted down an alleyway and sat down, jungkook still in his arms.

"just find where yoongi and the rest are... please... please..," jungkook almost lost his consciousness, his eyes closing and opening had slowed down.

"no, jungkook! please no!" namjoon cried out.

that was it. jungkook had lost his consciousness. he passed out.

namjoon had burst out crying. he lied down against the wall with jungkook's droopy head against his chest.

thinking that this was just a sleeping beauty story, he lifted jungkook up so his head was level with his and kissed his lips softly, to match the softness of his lips.

for a robot, his lips are extremely soft, yet they still feel realistic.

namjoon unattached his lips and looked into jungkook's closed eyelids with hope, but he didn't wake up.

did he just lose his love interest? the one person that he felt had cared for him after all of these years of bullying and hatred? the one person that he loved?