twelve.

"crap, they know you already?!" yoongi whispered, facepalming in the process

"yeah. they were the first people i met. they just came up to me and they were like 'OH, HI STRANGER,'" namjoon whisper-shouted.

"ok, ok, it's not too bad after all," yoongi reassured namjoon.

jungkook, in the front of the 3-person line, signalled the two to come forward with a swift movement of his hand. namjoon and yoongi followed on, walking through a vulgar alleyway.

at the end of this side street, a building with vines and moss covering it was seen. everyone walked through the front door and walked up the stairs to the fourth floor.

as namjoon walked up the stairs, he didn't fail to notice how undecorated the interior was. the green-stained wallpaper was falling off the walls and mud patches were stained on what looked like a red carpet.

namjoon was so lost in his train of thought that he didn't realise that he was at the room. the door was open ajar, where a white light peeked through.

"welcome to our hideout," jungkook ushered namjoon inside first.

namjoon's first thought: wow.

the difference between the building's interior and yoongi and jungkook's hideout's interior was phenomenal. four computer screens were mounted onto the wall together and one on the wooden desk, each showing a different application. two gaming chairs were tucked into the desk, and although the only light source was the five computers, namjoon could see the room as clear as day.