twenty.

jungkook turned to see namjoon and kai stood in the door frame, smiling at them both

"come in guys, we need some more help," beeomgeeoo pulled kai's hand almost making him stumble over. namjoon walked over in between taehyun and jungkook.

jungkook wrapped his arm along his back and led his hand on namjoon's hip, rubbing it. the more he rubbed, the more red they both became.

"so... if you just put 01100010 01110100 01110011 in there, you'll get money when you press 'extract'," beeomgeeoo was pointing to a few buttons on the screen, causing namjoon to tilt his head at the computer in slight confusion.

namjoon had a reputation for being great with computers. he got the top levels in i.t when he was at school, therefore he wanted to develop his computer skills more, so learning what all of... this... meant was a priority for him.

then the computer screen showed an error message.

"...what?" soobin leant forward to read the small font underneath the error message. "...command failed!?"

namjoon walked forward, pointing to a tick box named 'apply'. "did you press this beforehand?"

soobin clicked on the tick box and pressed extract. he crossed his fingers in hope of it working and to his surprise, it did.

"thanks, mate," soobin turned around and smiled at namjoon, to which namjoon smiled and walked back, where jungkook replaced his arm where it previously was.