thirty six.

"hell yes

"hell yes." namjoon took jungkook's face in his hands and kissed him, jungkook kissing back with the same passion that namjoon held in his kisses.

a knock on the door was heard from the bathroom, so namjoon and jungkook quickly stopped kissing, jungkook came down from the bathroom counter and as namjoon went to open the lock, jungkook spoke up.

"our relationship is a secret, alright?" jungkook stared at namjoon as namjoon nodded and opened the door.

taehyung, yoongi and jimin fell forward and landed on the bathroom floor in unison.

"sorry, we were listening through the bathroom door!" jimin said loudly, getting up and wiping off the non-existent mess on his pyjama shirt.

"OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE SECOND RELATIONSHIP I LEARNT ABOUT TODAY!! I'M SO HAPPY!! AAHHHHHH!!" taehyung screamed, jumping in circles around the gaming room.

"CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN?!" kai shouted from his bedroom.

namjoon and jungkook stood as still as they felt they ever had as the chaos occurred in front of them.

"..scratch the idea of the secret relationship." namjoon sighed, agreeing with jungkook's statement.

~

once everyone was awake, everyone got dressed and were out of the hideout, yeonjun's gang heading towards zaibatsu, and the others going into town.

when the two parties split up, namjoon spoke.

"hey, can we go to that clothing store down by where the e-cash bank is?" namjoon was quite proud with himself for remembering where the store was and clearly showed that in his facial expressions.

"sure," jimin and yoongi said at the same time, turning to each other in disbelief. "GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!" the two shouted together again, hugging each other.

jungkook had his arm wrapped around namjoon's waist as they walked along, passing the bin bags and the small fires that they saw a day before.

"go and run off ahead, i need to talk to taehyung and jimin about our relationship. they're not too happy with robot-human relationships. text yoongi on my zen mobile if you need anything," jungkook gave namjoon his zen mobile and kissed namjoon's cheek as he walked behind to said people.

namjoon walked ahead and entered the clothes store, chiming the store door's bell.

as he was looking through the racks of clothes, he felt a presence, no, presences behind him, and then the world went black.