seventeen.

jungkook landed on the ground safely and pulled the parachute back into his back

as namjoon tried moving himself out of jungkook's grip, jungkook hauled namjoon closer to him.

"i like it when you're in my arms, stay," jungkook blushed outstandingly hard. namjoon's blush on his cheeks had invaded his whole face, a colour similar to a fire engine.

the two waited for the rest of the men to come down the ladder, none of which seeming panicky at all about how high the ladder was.

when the two were quiet, namjoon took a small journey on his train of thought, and arrived at (you guessed it), jungkook.

he realised how polite he was to jungkook when they had met, and today, he seemed to have grown close to him. it was almost like overnight he had developed a crush on jungkook, and stopped calling him jeongguk abruptly. he hadn't even been friends with him for a whole day.

ah, i guess that's what love does to you.

"finally, it took you all some time," jungkook chuckled at everyone, and looked at yoongi, who was taking his time on the final few steps.

"well, sorry that i'm not fit like you," yoongi complained, putting his feet on the ground and stretching his back.

"alright, let's stop the conferring and get to the gang before those watch officers get to us and arrest us," yeonjun pointed to hoseok and seokjin, who were walking down the ladders.

namjoon became panic-stricken and cuddled up to jungkook in fear.

"it's ok, we're going now namjoonie," jungkook whispered to namjoon, speed-walking up to yeonjun and yoongi.

namjoon's face became vibrant red when the pet name 'namjoonie' was spilt out of jungkook's mouth.