thirty five.

the two lovebirds were deep in sleep, cuddling one another when yoongi just woke up

the two lovebirds were deep in sleep, cuddling one another when yoongi just woke up. he looked over at them and was unsure of whether to cringe or fanboy over them.

jimin walked in and rubbed his eyes, then took a step back when he saw namjoon and jungkook cuddling.

he looked to yoongi for answers, to which yoongi nodded at him, silently telling him that they were dating.

to be honest, jimin didn't care if they were in a relationship. he wasn't perfectly fine with a robot-human relationship like yoongi, but he definitely didn't loathe the idea of a robot and a human being a couple.

he took the space next to yoongi on the beanbag and looked up at him. "finally, we have some time together," he smiled as yoongi looked down at him and wrapped his arm across his shoulders.

"yeah. i missed these moments with you so much," yoongi, too, smiled at jimin as he kissed the younger's lips, unaware that namjoon had been awake during their whole small conversation.

yoongi noticed namjoon wide awake, watching the two of the men kissing and lightly pushed jimin's face back. "crap, you saw us!"

"since when have you two been dating?" namjoon whisper-shouted, being careful not to wake jungkook up.

"not long, but it was definitely before taehyung and i got stuck in prison," jimin cuddled up to yoongi closely.

jimin pecked yoongi's chest as yoongi spoke. "anyways, are you and jungkook dating?" yoongi said quietly, watching jimin's face as he spoke.

"no, but i can tell it's coming soon," namjoon looked down at jungkook, who was rubbing his eyes.

"what's coming soon?" jungkook asked him sleepily.

"nothing, bunny," namjoon smiled and kissed jungkook's forehead, causing jungkook's ears to flare up.

jungkook stood up from the beanbag and looked up at namjoon. "can i talk with you privately, namjoonie?"

namjoon hesitantly nodded and got up, following jungkook to the bathroom.

as they walked in, jungkook looked the door. "i think you already know what i'm about to say."

"i have an idea of what it is."

jungkook sat on the bathroom counter and stared at the floor before talking. "i... uhm... i had another dream after our... kiss..," jungkook scratched the back of his neck in awkwardness.

"i had a... a dream that we k-kissed again, and for the s-s-short amount of time i've been awake, i've been f-feeling some way..."

"what kind of feeling?" namjoon walked closer to jungkook.

jungkook sighed and pulled namjoon closer so namjoon was between his legs. "forget that for now. namjoon..."

"be my boyfriend."