four.

"put your hands up, scum!" one of the men shout through their blue and white mask

what.

the.

hell?

"i said, put your hands up!" the same man shouted with annoyance imminent in his tone.

namjoon put his hands up as the two men came over with their guns still in hand.

"who are you?" the other man shouted in his face, holding him up by his shirt.

"m-my name's namjoon. i'm no harm, i just travelled here from down the forest," namjoon winced as the man held his shirt tighter, causing him to be lifted higher, "but can you please stop holding me like that?"

the man let go of namjoon. "it's a wanderer, seokjin."

"oh, REALLY!? i didn't realise!" the so-called seokjin sarcastically shouted.

"ugh, will you stop being so sarcastic all the time?!" the other man shouted back at him.

namjoon stood in front of the two arguing men awkwardly until one of the men looked back at him.

"we apologise for the inconvenience we just caused, we're just not used to new wonderers," seokjin says in a calming tone, wrapping his arm around namjoon's shoulders.

"yeah, just be careful of the syndicates, they seem to be everywhere nowadays," the other man would say, wrapping his arm around namjoon's arm.

...what's a syndicate?

"oh, and allow us to introduce ourselves," the same man would pull the man with his arm around namjoon's shoulder next to him.