ten.

namjoon slept on the sofa that night with nothing but a thin blanket and couch pillow

jungkook was the first to wake up and walk downstairs. when he was greeted with the sight of namjoon sleeping peacefully on the sofa, he smiled.

he walked into the kitchen to wash the dishes from last night.

the sound of splashing water awoke namjoon from his sleep. "ah, morning jungkook."

"morning, kim namjoon. how was your sleep?"

"it was nice, but it got cold overnight with the rain hammering down," in that moment, more rain fell from the clouds and the sound of it beating against the ground was ear-piercing.

"it got loud last night, and it still is," jungkook sighed and sat on the edge of the sofa. "i don't know how yoongi is sleeping through it."

"must be a heavy sleeper."

"definitely. i've lived with him for years. i don't know how he does it."

at that moment, footsteps were heard, thumping down the stairs. "morning guys," yoongi sleepily spoke, rubbing his eyes.

"morning yoongs," jungkook smiled his bunny smile at the sleepy boy.

"morning," namjoon smiled too, to which yoongi smiled back.

"oh, i forgot to tell you this morning, we're going to our hideout when we're all dressed, if you want to come," jungkook turned to namjoon and smiled, silently forcing namjoon to come with them.

"well, i have nowhere else to go," namjoon chuckled.

jeongguk bounces up and down and clapped his hands, smiling brightly. "yay!"