fifteen.

we didn't leave on time, yoongi cursed at himself mentally

we didn't leave on time, yoongi cursed at himself mentally. as he turned around, he wasn't met with the two watch officers from earlier, no. he saw someone that he had not seen in quite some time.

namjoon and jungkook turned around to see the peculiar man. he was wearing a hoodie that said in big letters, 'hackerman'.

i need to stay away from him. seokjin told me to stay away from people wearing the hackerman shirt!

"i never thought i would see you again, yeonjun." yoongi watched the man supposedly named yeonjun smirk and then smile.

"i missed you, man!" yeonjun hugged yoongi, who was still sat in his desk chair smiling, contented that his old friend had come back to him.

yeonjun turned to jungkook and smiled even wider. "hi, hyung!"

"hello, yeonjun," jungkook smiled back at him, not moving from his position.

"what are you doing here anyways?" yoongi was still smiling, but he looked a bit bewildered now.

"i live in the cheap apartments next to this building, and i noticed the watch walk in, so i went to look out of curios—"

"wait... did you say the watch walked in?!" yoongi stood up and namjoon put his hand over his mouth.

"we should go now then," namjoon stepped out of the room, followed by yeonjun, jungkook and finally yoongi.