forty one.

~

~

"this will only hurt for a bit, but we've got more to come than just this..."

~

yeonjun tapped impatiently on the desk, waiting for someone to answer his call.

after a short while, he heard a voice. "hello?"

yeonjun smiled to himself as he heard your voice through the phone's speaker. "hey y/n, i was just wondering if you wanna help us with something."

"and what will this something be?"

"yoongi has been taken by yong-sun's gang, and we need help getting him back."

"ok, ok. i can help, let me just get my biker helmet and i'll be on my way. your hideout, right?"

"yup, my hideout."

"ok, i'll see you in five," the phone hung up, and yeonjun smiled.

"ah, y/n is lovely..." yeonjun looked up at the ceiling, still smiling.

"who is y/n?" namjoon asked, stepping closer to yeonjun.

"oh. she's a mechanic and a part-time scientist. she works mostly on robots and she's part of the dynamic group of neon district citizens that are creating the new robot models," beomgyu told namjoon, as yeonjun continued staring into his own thoughts of you.

"okay, that's enough daydreaming, lover boy. let's just get ready for when y/n gets here," soobin slapped yeonjun's forehead when yeonjun had still not come out of his trance.

~

"hey guys, i'm here!" you shouted.

"y/n!" yeonjun smiled and blushed at you as he hugged you.

"i've missed you, yeonjun."

"i missed you too, beau—" yeonjun shut his mouth fast when he almost blurred out the nickname he had dreamt of calling you for years.

you let go of the hug, patting yeonjun's shoulder and walked to the other boys. "ah, guys! i haven't seen y'all in forever!"

"yeah, it's been a good while," jimin smiled, struggling to see you due to his eye-smile.

"actually, you seem new. who are you?" you pointed at namjoon, who seemed shocked at the sudden acknowledgment.

"ah, i'm nam—"

"he's kim namjoon, my boyfriend! he's fully human and is from gwangju. he's 16 years old and is fluent in english and korean!" jungkook said at the speed of light, kissing namjoon's cheek and running off to the bathroom.

"y-yeah, that..." namjoon scratched the back of his neck.

"that's actually really cool how you can speak two languages easily. i could never do that even if i tried," you chuckled to yourself, and the rest of the room chuckled too. "anyways, what was the plan for getting yoongi back?"