fourteen.

jungkook gasped in realisation also and took time to mentally enter the surveillance camera system

shortly after, the video of all three of them exiting the executive apartments was shown, then jungkook and yoongi fall into the shadows, and hoseok and seokjin coming over to namjoon.

yoongi and jungkook watch intently at the watch officer's movements.

"there!" yoongi points at hoseok, who seemed to be placing something on namjoon's collar.

namjoon goes into a state of panic, feeling around on his shirt's collar, and felt something on it. he pulled it off and handed it to yoongi.

jungkook leant over to look at it. "it looks a lot like a camera," jungkook and yoongi's face lit up and they both smiled at each other.

meanwhile, namjoon was still panicking. hoseok and seokjin know where we are because of me, he thought.

"this is great! get into taehyung and jimin's prison cell's microphone and camera!" yoongi clapped in excitement as jungkook mentally entered their microphone and surveillance camera.

yoongi pulled a microphone out from behind the computer and plugged it in.

"guys, the plan is underway! the watch know where we are! get the nano inject ready!" yoongi spoke loudly into the microphone. the two men in prison jackets nodded and pulled a green injection out of their pockets.

"what is that?" namjoon points at the green substance on the computer screen.

"nano inject. you inject it into someone and in 1.37 seconds, they pass out. it's only temporary, but it gives you enough time to do what you want to do and get out," jungkook explained.

namjoon nodded.

"so... why is it good that they know where we are?"

"ah, namjoon. we're about to get taehyung and jimin out of prison, that's why," yoongi smirked at the computer screen as one of the men stabbed a watch officer in the arm with the injection.

just then, the door behind them opened up.