forty three.

~

~

"get the knife. i'm bored of the beatings now."

~

"right, boys! today's the day we get yoongi back from yong-sun's gang! yeonjun will phone his little crush, y/n so then y/n will come down to the hideout and then we'll go over the plan once more!" jungkook shouted to the gang of men in front of him.

"yes i will phone y/n!" yeonjun shouted to kai, getting his zen mobile out and pressing on your name in his contacts.

"...hello?"

"y/n! we're getting yoongi back today!"

"great! i'll be down your hideout in a moment, let me just get out of bed."

"alrighty, byyyyyeeeee!"

"byyyyyyyyyeeee—" you hung up the phone when you were in mid-bye.

~

"this one's for killing 5 of our most beloved members."

yong-sun slid the knife through yoongi's lower arm.

"and this one's for the absolute pain you put us through."

yong-sun slid the knife through yoongi's other arm.

~

"ok, so here's the plan..." yeonjun took the paper drawing from yesterday and placed it on the wooden dining table.

yeonjun spoke loudly. "taehyung, beomgyu, kai, soobin and i will enter through the door and become the distractions. we will be equipped with a handgun, nano inject, multiple liquid blades and walkie-talkies so you can contact us if need be. jimin, namjoon, jungkook, taehyun and y/n will enter by planting the bomb on the wall and exploding their way in. you will be equipped with a handgun, a liquid blade and walkie-talkies. your only objective will be to collect yoongi from the basement, if he is in there, and run out of where you entered, but if you need to kill people, go for it. both groups MUST enter at the same time, so we can use the walkie-talkies to know when to enter."

"got it," everyone in the room (except from yeonjun, of course) said in chorus, walking out.

"your weapons are in the gaming room!"

everyone in the hideout grabbed their necessary weapons and headed out of the hideout, climbing up a ladder on a nearby abandoned apartment complex.

~

"are we all in position?" yeonjun spoke quietly through his walkie-talkie.

"yeah!" jungkook said through his walkie-talkie.

"we have the bomb. it will detonate in 30 seconds once it has been activated," you softly spoke, and yeonjun replied with an 'okay'.

"alright. place it, activate it, and run out," kai whispered.

"got it," and with that reply, you began placing the bomb up against the grey wall, and you then signalled your group to sprint out, which was what you all did.

"ok, enter..," BOOM! "now!"

your group ran back down, entering yong-sun's hideout. you all located the basement door, which was in the floor. opening it outwards, you entered as you heard various noises coming from above you.

gunshots.

screams.

groans of pain.

wait... the screams... they're not coming from upstairs...