thirteen.

"put the plug in my socket yoongi," jungkook said casually

"put the plug in my socket yoongi," jungkook said casually. namjoon's eyes widened really far when he heard this.

"w-what is happening?" namjoon panicked, attempting to get a grasp on what they were doing.

yoongi temporarily ignored namjoon's question and proceeded to take a plug from the computer...

...he plugged it into jungkook's neck.

"we're plugging him into the computer. his memories and some other files are stored in his brain. he's also got a software implanted in his brain that allows us to hack into any surveillance camera in the town, including the watch's microphones and cameras. all of the cameras are linked in some way," yoongi explained to namjoon as another luminous bright light of the computer on the desk lit up.

"we're tryna get taehyung and jimin our of prison as fast as possible. it's not gonna be just a piece of cake, it's going to take time, unless they have their own plan, to which it'll be easier," jungkook butted in, as his eyes became a sort of light blue, with white lines travelling in vertical and horizontal lines. namjoon nodded along to what was being said.

just then, yoongi gasped in realisation.

"what is it, yoongs?" jungkook panicked.

pause.

"j-jungkook, check the surveillance for when namjoon was caught up with the watch officers."