Day of the party pt.2

My eyes remained close as I felt small tiny fingers rub on my face. Even if I opened my eyes, I'll still see darkness due to the underwear covering them. Yes, the underwear. Zoe made an excuse, which I'm very certain is a lie, of not finding anything else to cover my eyes with.

Even after I told her that there's no need to, since I won't be able to see my face without a mirror, she kept insisting that I have to.

I even told her that I can just close my eyes, she remained stubborn and refused my offer. Mother like daughter, no trust whatsoever.

''Are we done yet?'' I asked her as my patience was running thin. She immediately cut me off with a loud no and slapped my hands as I was going to take them off. I sighed heavily as her finger worked their magic on my face. Zoe suggested something like this, where she turns me in to a princess like her. I don't know what is she working on but I know it would be hideous.

After a long wait, I heard the princess drop her things and excitingly say, ''We're done.'' I sighed in relief and rushed to take the thing off my face. Imagine having an underwear on your face, not knowing if it was used or not. I opened my eyes, blinking as I tried to adjust to the gleaming light and stared at the cheeky smile in front of me. Zoe giggled, covering her mouth as she watched my confused expression.

We were sitting in the middle of her bed as she spent an hour long on my face. The stuff that she put on me circled around us as she kept giggling at the art work she made. ''How do I look?'' I asked as she pointed towards the mirror behind me. I turned around while my legs are still crossed and made a high pitched scream at the figure in the mirror.

I stumbled out of her bed as Zoe started laughing, while I rushed to the mirror. I stared with wide horrified eyes at the work on my skin.

My cheek were flushed in bright pink and my lips were in vermilion color. The amount of powder on my skin was making me as white as ghost. You could even see the outline of the underwear around my eyes. ''What the fuck?'' I yelled out loud as Zoe stood next to me, staring at my reflection with tears off joy streaming down her cheeks.

''Do you like it?'' She asked, looking back up at me as I looked down at the little princess and glared. I knew it would look bad but not like this. Zoe chuckled at my expression and got back to her bed. I made a final glance at the mirror, grimacing at myself and followed the little wicked.

I looked down at the things on her bed and my eyes narrowed at something that looked like paint in a bottle. ''Is this paint?'' I asked the little one, who was standing on her bed which she nodded and I raised my right eyebrow at her.

''They belong to my mom.'' she said as I picked up the bottle, opening it and smelling. I touched the tip of the bottle with my index finger, where it had paint and took a taste. ''Eww, why would you do that?'' Zoe asked, horrified by my reaction as I gagged.

I spat and looked down at the thing terrified. ''This is poisonous! And you people put it on your face.'' I stated more than I questioned. I kept spitting as the little girl giggled. I closed the thing and dropped it on the bed, not wanting it anywhere near me.

Some of it is already on my face but I didn't want to rub it off in front of Zoe or she may cry.

I looked at the other things and found a plate that had powder on it. I looked at it confused and the little girl noticed. ''That's for your lips.'' I raised my eyebrows as I smelled it, not noticing that some got on my nose. Zoe laughed, pointing at my face and I frowned, turning around to see some of it on the tip of my nose. I tried to rub it at the back of my hand but it didn't go off but instead, some of it got on my hand. I sighed and dropped my shoulders in defeat as I knew it couldn't any worse than this. ''Now, let's get you a dress.'' I spoke too soon.