Night of the party

"Take your clothes off." Veronica bluntly stared at me with hands on her hips. I frowned as she waited for me to reveal what's under the clothes.

"No, I won't." I wrapped my arms around my chest. She's crazy if she thinks I'm going to do such thing.

"Yes, you will."

"No, I won't."

"Stop being a baby."

"Fuck off, Veronica." I hissed at her and she gasped. She didn't expect me to cuss at her. Well, I just did and she has to deal with it.

Noticing her eyes becoming darker, I took a couple steps away from her. Still holding on to my shirt so she won't try pulling at it. However, with my cursed luck, my back hit the wall and I was left trapped in the corner.

Veronica expression changed and she grinned when saw her opportunity. She took the few steps between us and put her hands on my shirt. Oh no. She pulled at it, trying to lift it up but I had a good grip on to it. "No no." I yelped as she yanked at my shirt, managing to rip it off. I gasped as I heard the sound of it tear and screamed as loud as I can. "Rape! Rape! This is rape!"

"Will you shut up?" She pulled it off completely, leaving me topless. Yes, I didn't have a bra on. Sue me but women here don't wear bras.

As her hands were occupied with the remnants of my shirt, most of it was on the ground, I pushed her away causing her to stumble. I ran across the room, jumping over her bed and going to the other side. In the process, I yanked at her large blanket to cover myself. I turned to see Veronica throw my shirt to the other corner and then turn to glare at me. "You're such a child, charlotte. Stop moving and cooperate."

"Hell no. This is my privacy we're talking about. You have no right." I gripped tighter on the blanket. To be honest, I didn't mind showing her my body. I didn't feel uncomfortable or invaded. I mean, she has seen me topless before. Not to mention I saw her completely naked a few hours ago. This is like a payback. Kind of.

"You smell awful. Get in the tub so I can help you wash yourself." Veronica pointed to the other room where her tub was at. It was already filled with water, waiting for me to get in.

"No, I'm not." I didn't feel like showering or bathing in that tub. Although it looked tempting for me to get in, I didn't want to. In James's cabin, we have a very tiny tub that almost looked like a metal bucket. It was very uncomfortable washing myself in. I always take 10 minutes scrubbing on my body very quickly just to get out as soon as possible. Veronica's was bigger, you could actually lay down and relax while you bath.

"I swear you're worse than Zoe." Veronica whispered, shaking her head slightly.

"Hey!" Oh yes, did I mention Zoe was in the room? She was sitting on the floor, playing with her wooden dolls. She was completely unfazed by the drama her mother and I were causing. That was until, she was mentioned of course. "I'm not that bad." She whinned, crossing her arms across her chest.

"I know, honey. Clearly, Charlotte is worse." I scoffed at her mother's reply. I felt offended by that statement but I'm not giving in.

"Well, I'm not getting in." I huffed and had a staring contest with the next queen-to-be. She raised her right eyebrow, trying to intimidate me but I held my ground. She crossed her arms and I gulped because I was truly starting to feel afraid. Not just afraid, I was a little turned on. She looked surprisingly delicious.

"Well?" Veronica waited while I sighed heavily. Knowing that she's stubborn as hell, this was going to take forever. Might as well just give in and get this over with. I throw the blanket off, completely exposing myself and walked towards the other room. I huffed and cussed quietly as Veronica smiled in victory.