-11-

~ m i s s y o u ~

Jungkook POV

It was 8 pm, not quite too late at night. I had only arrived in Las Vegas a couple of hours ago, but I had already checked into my hotel, met up with Namjoon and Yoongi, and had dinner. My head throbbed slightly from the long flight, but it was bearable.

It was the empty feeling in my chest that was unbearable.

"So Jungkook," Namjoon said, breaking my thoughts. "This is where we all hang out after a long day of work."

Above us was a large neon sign that read "The Black Orchid". (A/N: Shout out to The Blue Orchid, a GREAT Namjin book.)

Ah of course. The infamous bar where Namjoon met his soulmate. I peered cautiously at the area. Since it was still early, there was barely any people, in fact the only person in sight was the security guard standing at the entrance. He was good looking, decked out in sunglasses and a suit, like bodyguards in Hollywood movies.

"Jackson, my man," Namjoon chuckled, slapping the security guard on the back. "How are you?"

"Same old, same old," Jackson replied. "I see you've brought a friend." I lifted my hand as a wave.

Namjoon grinned and ushered me over.

"Come on dude," He called. "Let's go."

The bar itself was amazing. It was unlike any other bar I had ever seen before. Instead of cheap, tacky neon themed furniture, the bar top was decked with dark oak wood, complete with matching brown leather stools. Aesthetic lights hung from the walls, along with strings of Polaroids. There were endless shelves of bottles and crystal glasses, hinting how wild our night was going to be. Namjoon had rented the place all to ourselves.

I took off my jacket and tossed it onto a large brown sofa, just as a man approached us, walking out of the staff only room. He was handsome, his hair a soft pink, and his eyes shining with anticipation. His broad shoulders reminded me of a models.

He draped an arm around Namjoon's neck and smiled kindly at me

He draped an arm around Namjoon's neck and smiled kindly at me. I was a little... Shocked. He was being so intimate with my hyung. Did they even know each other?

"Jungkook ah, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend," Namjoon cleared his throat awkwardly, eyes darting between me and the hot guy nuzzled into his chest. "Seokjin, this is my younger brother." Seokjin batted his long lashes and grinned.

"The looks run in the family," He teased, pecking the corner of Namjoon's lips. "It's alright Joonie, you're mine." He winked flirtatiously and strutted away, leaving Yoongi and me flustered and speechless. Yoongi was the first to speak.

"Wow, Namjoon," He joked, nudging hyung's arm. "You didn't tell us your boyfriend was so hot."

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend at all," I glared at Namjoon accusingly. He chuckled nervously.