-59-

watermelon sugar 🍉

PT. 2 of Last Chapter 

!MATURE!SHOWER SEX!

Taehyung POV

As soon as the door bell rings, I leap off my feet and dash to the door.

I throw the door wide open. Standing there is the most beautiful boy, hazel brown hair framing huge doe eyes. His sun kissed skin glowed and basked in the light. He threw his arms around me and kissed me.

I kissed him back, and almost burst into tears. All the time he'd been gone, I've imagined touching these soft lips again. And how soft they were. Like pillows as they slip over mine, I want to taste all of him again after being hungry for so long. 

When Jungkook pulls away, I pull him back into my arms and hold him tightly. He giggles, and I nuzzle into his neck.

"Oh Tae," He sighs. "I've missed you."

"Me too," I murmur, until I remember we're standing in the middle of the doorway. "Come inside."

His luggage is casually thrown aside, and we go back to cuddling on the couch again. His chest is warm pressed against mine, his eyes staring up at me. I kiss his nose, and cup his cheeks in my hands. I dip my head to kiss his neck, but he nudges me away.

"I smell," Jungkook protests. "I need a shower."

I grin.

"Me too."

He gets the hint, and he smirks. 

"Well come along then."

He didn't have to ask twice.

-

My hands hover over Jungkook's shirt buttons, before slowly unbuttoning them. Tan skin peeks out, and I graze my hand over it. He shivers. When he's topless, I crouch down to take off his jeans. 

"I'll do it," He says anxiously, a subtle blush on his cheeks. Eyebrow raised, I watch him unzip his jeans, and then the denim pools around his ankles, revealing something I couldn't even had hoped for.

"Oh baby, what's this," I say admiringly, in awe of the baby blue lace panties that don't cover up shit. "You dolled up for me."

"Of course I did," He replies shyly. "I always do, for you."

I raise my hand and smirking, smack it down hard on his exposed ass, extracting a cute yelp from him. 

"Good boy," I tease. "You've been pretty thirsty for me all week, haven't you?"

Jungkook nods shakily.

My clothes come off quickly, and I step into the shower. Before I can disappear behind the shower curtain, I give him a sly smirk.

"Come on in."

When he steps inside the shower, I grab him immediately and kiss him feverishly. His arms twist around my neck.

Warm water runs down our skin as our bodies collide. I run my fingers through Jungkook's wet hair.

"Gorgeous," I breathe, kissing him open lipped.

My hands wander to his lower torso, sliding them over his waist.

"Beautiful," I whisper, threading our hands together.

I get onto my knees, as cascades of warm water pour over my back. The head of his member falls onto my bottom lip, and I take his flushed red length into my mouth, hollowing my cheeks.

"T-taehyung..." Jungkook stutters, grabbing my hair and tugging. "Oh- f..fuck..."

I swallow, and he twitches, bucking his hips. I keep my eyes on him, staring innocently as I sucked him off. He hasn't been touched in weeks, I guess, because he's so fucking sensitive it's crazy. 

He spills his load into my mouth, and I take it all in, sucking on his tip thoughtfully. When I come up to kiss him, my mouth is dripping with a mixture of cum and water.

"You look hot," Jungkook mumbles, catching my lips in his. I prod my tongue against his, making sure he tastes himself. The downpour of water makes our kisses messy, too much moisture, too much tongue and teeth. 

"You taste hot," I growl, grasping his waist as I dip my head to nibble his neck. Jungkook throws his head back, which I take advantage of and immediately and sink my teeth into his collarbone. 

"Fuck!" He yells out, gripping my hair tighter. "That hurts." 

"But you look so pretty," I murmur, kissing an invisible line up to his jawline. "So fucking pretty, baby." 

He mewls, and grinds against my chiseled thigh. The slick running from his member mingles with the water, making the slide easy but momentarily satisfying. At that, I flip him around and pin him against the wall. I rub his smooth hips, caressing the undersides of his thighs, and leave a small peck on his ear lobe.

"You ready angel?" I ask, hugging his shoulders. He bites his lip and nods.

Entering him is easy, thanks to the water and slick. Jungkook lets out a long moan, and I groan as his tight heat engulfs my cock. He pushes back on it, and lets out another moan. I hold the sides of his waist, and start to move slowly. I pull out, almost completely, so my tip is resting at the very entrance of his full, round ass. The sensitive little ring of muscle flexes, desperate for contact. 

Then without warning, I thrust into him, deep and hard. 

"Oh f-fuck that feels good Tae," Jungkook moans out, lolling his head onto my chest.

"That's daddy to you, you little minx," I hiss, thrusting sharply. "God, I've always wanted to fuck you against a wall."

"Daddy~" He mewls, his calloused fingers strewn over my neck. "A-ah..oh fu-"

He whimpers, panting for slivers of air, his limbs getting heavier as his fingers sprawled across skin. He aims for a kiss, but fails as I begin hitting his spot. Instead, he moans open lipped into my mouth, hot breaths escaping his kiss swollen lips.

"R-right there!" Jungkook gasps, moving his hips backward, unable to let me do all the work anymore.  His orgasm is so close, he's like a thin stick on the verge of snapping...

And snap he does.

Jungkook's eyes flutter and roll back, his back arching as he lets out a strangled moan. Ropes of cum stain the walls as he shakes and convulses in my arms.

"Oh my god, Taehyung," He says shakily, as I release into him with a tight groan.

As we grind out our highs, I hold him close to my chest, as the soothing water cleans us off.

"I've missed you," Jungkook whispers weakly, pecking butterfly kisses against my chin. "I'd forgotten how high you make me feel."

I cock an eyebrow.

"I make you feel high?"

"Like I'm in sweet, sugary drugs," Jungkook sighs. "Now wash me off will you?"