-36-

d r e a m 💭

#TXT_COMEBACK
#CantWeJustLeaveTheMonsterAlive

"Shit, Tae! Stop dropping it!"

Jungkook cursed furiously from his side of the couch, slamming the buttons of his game console. They were in the middle of an intense game of Battlefield 5, and Taehyung was having trouble with the amount of weapons he had in hand.

"Give me some of your guns!" Jungkook said.

"No!"

"Why?! You're going to keep dropping them, you twat."

"I want to keep my stuff!" Taehyung protested, making his character run away from Jungkook's avatar, leaving a trail of assorted handguns behind him. Frustrated, Jungkook sent a kick to Tae's butt, catching him off guard, and his screen turned red, big white Game Over words spilled across the tv. With a groan, he threw his control away and tackled Jungkook.

"I cant believe you made me lose!" Tae shrieked, tickling Jungkook's stomach. The younger rolled around trying to escape, arms flailing and pushing, but the older pinned him down with his body weight. When they stopped struggling, Tae was awkwardly strewn across Jungkook's chest, breathing heavily.

Jungkook grinned, and sat up, leaning against the arm of the sofa. Tae turned, only to be pulled back into his embrace. Both their hearts were beating with adrenaline.

"Still mad?" He whispered into Taehyung's ear, wrapping his hands around him.

"Humph," Tae murmured, succumbing to the magic touch of Kook's skin. "I guess we could ." Smugly, Jungkook rested his head on Tae's shoulder so that he could look at him.

"I still beat you."

"You are not helping," Taehyung huffed, flicking his forehead exasperatedly. Apologetically, the younger flashed doe eyes at him, before leaning in for a kiss. Tae looked away, pouting with betrayal.

Immediately, Jungkook softened. He felt like an idiot. Tae took gaming really seriously, and one small loss meant a lot to him. His grip around him tightened, and he started kissing Taehyung's neck as a silent apology. Neck kisses was one of Tae's favourite things. and Jungkook loved gifting him with them.

He paused as he reached Tae's chin, and he tilted his head with two fingers.

"So what did Tata 2000 think of the game?"

Tata 2000 was the name of Taehyung's character.

Tae stared at Jungkook with pissed eyes, and gently shoved his arms off. With a mischievous smile, he clasped the older boy's hands tightly, a twinkle in his eyes.

"Just answer me, will you?"

Taehyung remained silent.

"I think KookieMonster likes working with Tata," Jungkook said cooly. Tae gave him an odd look.

"What are you talking about?"

"KookieMonster wants to talk to Tata, but he's being grumpy," Jungkook teased. Taehyung felt a smile tug at his mouth. Cheeky son of a bitch.

"Kookie will have to do something really nice for Tata to get him to stop being angry,"  Tae responded, rolling his head to a side. "Kookie will have to try real hard."

"Tata should stop being so dirty minded," Jungkook laughed, tilting his head into the crook of his boyfriend's neck. "What would Tata like him to do?"

Taehyung thought really hard, his comical eyes shining. 

"Tata likes kisses."

Without missing a beat, Jungkook grabbed the back of Tae's neck and plunged forward, kissing him with all his might. In his brain, he tried his best to remember every little detail; how Tae liked it when he put his arms around him, how he had to let Taehyung slip in his tongue from time to time without fighting back too much. 

Tae pulled away first, smiling. 

"Are you thinking about how to kiss me?" He teased, sensing how tense Jungkook's shoulders were. He brushed his hands along the younger's spine, and he shuddered.

"How did you know..." Jungkook blushed, hiding in Tae's collar. 

"Oh baby, you're too perfect," He laughed at his innocence. "Just feel the kiss. You'll know what to do."

So Jungkook closed his eyes, and brushed his lips against Tae's once more. Gently, Taehyung reciprocated, opening his mouth slightly. Suddenly, it was as if Jungkook knew exactly what to do. His grip around Tae tightened as his arms snaked around his neck, pushing himself to the limits. He felt drunk, on cloud nine, as if he was in a dream...

When he opened his eyes, Tae wasn't there.

💭

Jungkook sat up, sweating. His blankets pooled at his legs, and his pillow on the floor. It took him a while to realise what had just happened, and then he chuckled to himself.

"Why are you laughing?" A voice suddenly asked. Jungkook looked to see tae standing at the door way, leaning against the frame, smirking. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and stretched his arms.

"I just had a good dream, that's all," Jungkook replied truthfully enough. "Come here so I can kiss you." He reached out with grabby hands, making the latter laugh fondly. Tae kicks off his slippers and jumped onto the bed, laying onto an extra pillow and taking Jungkook in his arms. Kook gave him a sweet peck, and then nuzzled into his chest, which smelled delightfully of Taehyung's body wash- Ocean Bubbles.

"Hey baby?" Jungkook piped up suddenly. "Am I a good kisser?"

"The best," Tae said firmly, ruffling his hair. "Why'd you ask?" Satisfied, Jungkook smiled to himself and went back to hugging his beloved.

"That's for me to know, and you to never find out," He answered, booping his nose.

To Jungkook's surprise, Taehyung didn't press on, and just continued snuggling the younger boy. Secretly, he wanted to let Tae know what he had dreamed about. And maybe... they could turn that into reality.

"I haven't had a good dream in ages," Jungkook sighed dreamily. "It felt so real too." Tae broke into a grin, and wriggled his fingers into Jungkook's stomach, tickling him manically.

"Ok, you have to tell me!"

"Okay okay!" Jungkook giggled, grasping his hands so that he would stop tickling him. "It was about you." Tae pressed his lips together, satisfied to know that his boyfriend was dreaming about him. 

"Be specific."

A hot blush prickled against Kook's cheek.

"It was about you," He whispered shyly. "Kissing me."

Taehyung blushed at this point as well, feeling flattered. He pressed his nose against his forehead, and kissed him again. And again. Jungkook felt the nervous knot in his gut go pop, and invisible confetti seemed to rain over him. 

Taehyung grinned.

"It never hurt anyone to dream a little."

(A/N: First of all, OVER 30K?!?!? THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!! You guys are the sweetest readers. I may not know nay of you, but I feel like we're all best friends. Secondly, TXT's comeback?!? AWESOME. My personal favourites are CWJLTMA and  Angel or Devil. Thirdly, make sure to check out my other books too maybe ...? <3 )