-72-

♡ 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 ♡

!WARNING!DDLB!

Taehyung POV

"Baby! I'm home!"

I hang my soaking wet jacket onto the coatrack, looking expectantly for my pretty ass boyfriend to run up to me and engulf me in a nice warm hug.

There's no response.

"Jungkook?" I call out, slightly confused. There's no one in the study or the living room, and I start to worry.

"Where are you, baby?" I say louder now. Pace slightly quicker, I approach the bedroom. The door is closed. Quietly, I push down on the door handle and open the door just a crack.

Inside, is none other than Jeon Jungkook, dressed in soft pink shorts and a baby pink hoodie, thighs laced by white stockings. His fluffy brown hair is adorned by a bunny eared hairband, and his neck is dripping in faux diamond necklaces. He has AirPods in, as he prances around the room singing into a hairbrush.

I grin, and enter the room.

"Baby what are you doing?"

Jungkook stops in his tracks, and gulps as he meets my eye. My eyes flit to his eyelids, his cheeks, and his lips. They're a little glossy, a little shiny, all little signs that he's put on makeup.

I don't expect this, but he starts crying.

"I'm sorry, Tae," He sobs, sweater paws hiding his face. "Don't look at me, please."

I pull him into my arms, holding his body tight against my chest.

"Why are you apologising?" I shush, burying my face in between his fake ears. "What's going on, bunny?"

He doesn't reply, still choking on tears. I gaze around the room, and my gaze falls on a little pale blue box sitting half open on the bed. I reach for it, and Jungkook tightens his grips, eyes wide.

"N-no!" He exclaims in panic. "Don't open my box!"

I raise a brow, and against his wishes I open the box. It's full of little stuffed toys, a few pacifiers and a milk bottle half full. My brain clicks. I should've known all along.

"Kookie..." I say softly. "Why didn't you tell me you were a little?"

He looks up at me with sad eyes. 

"I thought... I thought you'd be mad."

I smile, and flick his forehead gently.

"Silly bunny, I could never be mad at you for who you are."

Jungkook blushes rose, tilting his head low, his headband shifting a little. I adjust it fondly, and kiss him on the forehead. He rests his head against my chest.

"So, what was my baby boy doing before I interrupted him so rudely?" I tease, tickling his hips. Jungkook giggles, trying to resist.

"N-nothin!" He insists, falling into a lisp as he slips into little space. "It's embawessing."

"Tell daddy," I pout, faking a frown. "I'm your daddy, right?"

Kookie giggles again, and nods bouncily.

"Then I'm sure you can tell daddy what you were doing, sweetheart."

He blushes even redder, fidgeting with his sleeves. 

"I was having a pwincess dance pawty," Jungkook mumbles, laughing at himself. "Don't make fun of Kookie!" He accuses, when he sees me holding back a grin.

"I'm not!" I promise with a laugh. "It's cute, baby."

Jungkook smiles sheepishly.

"Weally?"

"Yes, my baby boy," I kiss him on the forehead. "Now show me how you danced!"

Jungkook's eyes sparkle excitedly, and he hops off to find his portable speaker. I sit cross legged on his bed, and watch as Jungkook plugs in his phone, and Marina and The Diamonds blasts at full volume. Little Kook starts off his routine with a twirl, giggling happily as he bumbles around me in circles. 

When the chorus comes on, Jungkook's eyes widen and he dashes over to his closet. He pulls out a pink tiara, and hands it to me. 

"Daddy dance too!" He commands, hands on hips.

I chuckle and stand beside him, and the two of us burst into dance. Jungkook grabs my hands and tells me to pick me up and spin him. I carry him by the arms and we spin in circles until we're dizzy, and the song comes to an end. 

"Dat was fun!" Jungkook claps, bouncing onto the bed. "I'm a vewwy good dancer, daddy."

"The prettiest dancer," I coo, taking him into my lap. "Where did you learn to do your makeup so pretty, huh?"

"I tawt myself," He says smugly, pressing his cherry pink lips into a firm line. "Look, I even have glitter eyes like Sleeping Beauty!"

"Yes you do, princess," I smile. "Now, am I allowed to kiss you or will I get your lipstick messed up?"

Jungkook thinks about it for a very long time, until finally leaning closer to my face and pecking me on the lips.

"S'okay," He peeps, lips curling. "You can kiss, but not too hard because it'll get alllll messy."

I cradle his head in my hands, and kiss him softly, making sure that his lipstick doesn't smudge. When we pull away, Jungkook cheeks are a lovely shade of red, almost darker than the tint of his lips.

He reaches for his teddy bear and buries his face in it, before wriggling under the duvet cover and beckoning for me to come join him. I slip in beside him, tucking the sheets under his chin, and Kook giggles, complaining that it tickles. 

Jungkook looks up at me in adoration.

"Daddy, can we have dance parties all the time?" He asks, lashes fluttering like butterfly wings. "And dress up and put makeup on?"

I boop his nose.

"Of course, princess."

Jungkook beams from ear to ear, and wiggles around, locks of messy hair falling over his eyes. He reaches for the blue box with cute little grabby hands, mumbling for his pacifier.

"Does baby want his pacci?" I coo, picking up the elephant shaped pacifier and popping it gently into his mouth. Kookie claps happily, and lays down on my chest.

"I think daddy looks pretty in tiara," He giggles, pacifier half falling out of his plump lips. "Keep it on all day, okay?"

I chuckle.

"Anything for my princess."

(a/n: Classes are starting again here in Hong Kong. Hope I don't get infected lol. Also, DAECHWITAAAAAAaAaAaAaAaAaAa.)